Thursday, August 23, 2012

The 100 days cough........

Or Whooping Cough as some may know it. It appears that we have another wave of it circling around here, there, and everywhere. Of course, mass media immediately blames the un-vaccinated for a re-surgence of infections. If you follow and believe everything the mass media feeds you and follow what your local health authorities feed you, then you may not wish to read on because this is anything BUT!

However, if you want to know the truth and understand what this is really all about, then read on! I used to believe all the garbage and blindly followed whatever the current BS being spewed from health authorities, but now, I have researched the truth about what is really going on and not the biased opinions and bogus research compiled from none other than the pharmaceutical companies pushing the vaccines!!

The thing is, a lot of pro-vaxers claim that those of us who do not vax are dumb and un-intelligent and even neglectful and should be charged as such (true story and have actually been told that to my face!) but the truth is, EVERY.SINGLE. non-vaxer I have met or talked to, has researched and read more about how vaccines are made and how the body responds to them and their statistical effectiveness (or lack thereof!) than most people. I have been reading and researching for almost 8 years now, and I am convinced that routine vaccination is not only not effective but dangerous. Of course, you can hold your own opinion and that is fine, all I would ever encourage someone to do is read and research the TRUTH and come up with your own conclusions.

So, back to the topic at hand here since it is being smeared and fear mongored all over the place...Whooping Cough.  I don't care what kind of hype goes on about it, there is NO evidence what-so-ever that would ever convince me to subject myself, or my kids to that shot. Instead, I firmly believe in boosting their immune systems with healthy foods and vitamins and creating an environment (their bodies) inhospitable to the virus. Should we contract it, I know of herbs and remeadies to ease it's symptoms and above all things, relying on good nutrition to help the body fight.


Below are some links for your further reading, most of all, don't let fear be the reason your vaccinate. If you chose to vaccinate your self and your children, do it with the full knowledge of what your risks are and what exactly vaccines effects on your body will do. I only advocate the truth and I will tell you this, like a good sales pitch, companies will tell you what ever they need to so as to get your business, and Pharmaceuticals are NO different.

Whooping Cough Vaccine Failure

Whooping Cough-Under diagnosed

Whooping Cough Outbreaks

Proof that Vaccines Didn't Save us
(look at this one carefully, there are plently of charts that show, REPEATEDLY that illnesses from the viruses and bacteria were ALREADY on the decline and in most cases YEARS before the vaccines were even introduced. Not only that, there are charts that show how illnesses like Measles and Mumps occur even in HIGHLY vaccinated populations.)

I'll leave it at that for now, but please educate yourself on the truth before you vaccinate and fall into the slew of garbage spewed by fear mongoring mass media.

I also have other links located in my sidebar under *vax info*

Blessed be!!





2 comments:

Tania said...

We have not/will not vax any of our children. We live in SK a so far not one single health care worker has had an issue with it, which is nice. About Whopping cough, my mom and brother were fully vaxxed and both had severe cases.

The Nurtured Empath said...

I didn't know you lived in SK!! Howdy neighbour! I have not been harrassed by any public health workers as of yet, I told them about 3 years ago to stop calling me to tell me that my children are over due...lol. I so badly wish I would have researched more back when I first started having babies and not been so naive...*sigh* better late than never I guess. My sister was fully vaxxed with the DTaP and also contracted Whooping Cough, as did all the children in my mom's dayhome at the time....all of which were fully vaxxed!